OrangeStory v62 Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guildless GameMaster Application

Go down

Guildless GameMaster Application Empty Guildless GameMaster Application

Post  Guildless Sun May 22, 2011 1:16 am

Your Real Name:Gabe
Your Age:19
Your IGN:Guildless
Your Date Of Birth:05:03:1991
Time Zone you are In:+08:00GMT
What Times do you play the most: (Be specific, we really do want to know.)i`m play like 10-24 hours
Why you feel you deserve the GM Position: (Take some time with this one, put some thought into what makes you better than everyone else?)i`m Can help , make server friendly,high populary and moew
What do you think you can bring to OrangeStory:i`m can make OrangeStory Best Server v62 Ever and more
How Long have you been playing OrangeStory: (Specific to date)i`m play When OrangeStory was created
Do you have coding experience: (If you have some in what fields and for how long? Also be specific on what types of games/servers you coded.)Nope Sorry
Do you have GFX Experience: (If you claim to have experience here, make sure you back it up with some samples.)Nope Sorry
Any other information we should know:i`m a gm on many servers like 200 or more and i`m will be active gm.
Any talent that could attract players to forums or the game?):i`m can be Trust and make an event who join get item + 10 all stat or other

Thanks Guildless

Guildless
Guildless

http://orangestoryms.com/?cype=main

Back to top Go down