OrangeStory v62 Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick's GM Application.

Go down

Nick's GM Application. Empty Nick's GM Application.

Post  Ecrusher Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:21 am

Your Real Name:Niclas Myrback

Your Age:fourteen I turn fivteen In december.

Your IGN:Well It was supposeed to be as my Forum name (Ecrusher) but somehow I cannot make an character I don't really know why, It's weird.

Your Date Of Birth: 6th December.

Time Zone you are In: I live in Sweden so. GMT+1

What Times do you play the most: Well I cannot really be specifig here I'm sorry since It varies from time to time. I got summer vacation for 10 weeks now so It's going to be really different times. But I'm always online at the morning from like 9/10AM - 12AM or maybe 1PM Than I might be online some time under the day & on the evening I can be online from like 8PM - 2AM. Tho I might get home later than 8PM. Depends what's going on Smile

Why you feel you deserve the GM Position: Besides the fact that I'd be on when all the GMs are most likely sleeping, I'm a pretty level headed person. Willing to answer any question I can help with. I'm very loyal to my server. I'm easy to talk to/social. I know what I'm doing.

I also have GM experiance from my own server I had like 1 year ago (CollectorMS) It wasn't famous .. Tho we managed to get as much as 146people online at the same time but It was only up for three weeks. I've also been a GM in DupplicateMS that was Gtop100 top20 for over 4 months but It was like one and a half year ago(I've bought new computer since than so sorry I cannot show you an picture.) But I will say this just so you will not take it for grant. I just started off with MapleStory private servers again & I have no idea any GM commands what so ever so I'll hope you have an guide or something hehe Smile

What do you think you can bring to OrangeStory: Well I know many think this Is unpromosing but many of my friends in RL are looking for an fun and good Maplestory private server. so obviously they will stalk me If I play here since that's what they do with everything else + I love making Advertise Videos. It's so awesome to make an cool Maple video. Sony Vegas you know Smile

How Long have you been playing OrangeStory: Well I registrated yesterday but I seem not to be able to play. Maybe It's my computer that's failing on meh =.=.

Do you have coding experience: Some. I tried learning C++ for a month. I manage to put up an kind of ''GMS Maple Hack trainer'' but eh.. I quitted trying to learn since It was a pain in the ass + I had school and stuff at that time so I didn't really have the time for that extra.

Do you have GFX Experience: Not really. I've made like two banners but they ain't that great.

Any other information we should know: Well that I'm a pretty LOL kid that's always trying to find out some ways to make trouble Smile Like small troubles not these bank robbery Razz Example making a huge smoke bomb & put it somewhere where people usually are at Smile I always annoy people when I'm at my scooter driving around Smile

Well I'm a sarcastic guy but can be serious too but I wouldn't say that very much but If I we're a GM of course I wouldn't joke around 24/7.

If It was okey with you I put an little extra information here! Smile

My MapleStory Experiance/History...

It all started at my last school. I was in like 2-3 grade or something. suddenly we all we're on the computers(We had this period each week that we could play on the computers for like an hour or so) This friend of mine just shouted in the room saying there was this new cool awesome game he saw he downloaded it to give a try and after like 20 minutes we we're all trapped since It was so darn cool for us back in that age & it is still now. So we began to play just for fun. We we're very retarded so we like sucked. Took us like 1 week to get to level 16 Even tho we played at home too. We didn't have the patience to level so when we got to like level 10 we made a new character. It took me awhile to figure out the game and once I did it was so problem at all. It started all to get better and soon we we're like 70+ and kept going than we took some break and all that and now I got 3 chars over level 130 I'm proud of myself but I haven't stopped yet. So I played in 2 grade, That's like 6 and a half years of playing Maple <3

Why do you want to become an GM: I want to become an GM to help people for the first but also try out to see how Is in an leader position like how people will talk about me If I'm a cool GM or not & things like that. I also love the idea of helping people In my opinion that Is really fun as long as they behave them selfs and can speak properly english.

Are you fluent In English?: Yes, I would say I'm that. I'm not the best but people can understand me Smile

Any other language you speak?: Swedish & some spanish but It ain't much

About yourself: Well I'm an easy going/sensitive fourteen year old guy that lives In Sweden. Mostly my day so far Is being bored at school/making an blog about my teacher And at the breaks we like go to the scooter parking and hang out there drinking coca cola I'm very desperate with getting my scooter (five months til I can get the driver license) At home I usually play either MapleStory (GMS) Or DotA 6 now I started with ExpradaMS Well I usually at the evening around 7PM go out to hang out with friends for acouple of hours and hang out by the beach

Okey If you got any suggestion for me what to add don't be afraid to tell me it even if it is an bad idea.
Feedback Is always welcome

Thanks for reading my Application! & Good luck to all of you there who's trying to get an spot in the team!.

Thanks <3

Ecrusher

Back to top Go down

Nick's GM Application. Empty Re: Nick's GM Application.

Post  Ecrusher Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:11 am

I know you don't like my not editing but you need to see this right away. In the early of my App I will be saying I usually drive scooter alot and at the end It says I cannot wait for my scooter license Smile That might seem confusing but I always borrow friends scooter or drive illegal Razz Tho usually not on real ways.

Ecrusher

Back to top Go down