OrangeStory v62 Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DustAngel's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

DustAngel's GM Application Empty DustAngel's GM Application

Post  DustAngel Mon May 16, 2011 8:28 am

Your Real Name:
Your Age:
Your IGN: DustAngel
Your Date Of Birth: September 29, 1996.
Time Zone you are In: EST
What Times do you play the most: (Be specific, we really do want to know.): I can play mostly anytime, and play the most on weekdays after 4 PM and on the weekends I play a lot.
Why you feel you deserve the GM Position: (Take some time with this one, put some thought into what makes you better than everyone else?): I've been with the Orange/StolenMS community for a long time and feel like I could help the server. I can also spot hackers and jail/ban them when it's needed. And: I'm awesome.
What do you think you can bring to OrangeStory: A fun place to chill and have fun with your friends with frequent events and such.
How Long have you been playing OrangeStory: (Specific to date): Wow, erm. 3 or 4 Years? Back when it was Stolen :3
Do you have coding experience: (If you have some in what fields and for how long? Also be specific on what types of games/servers you coded.): Nope, I don't have any D: I tried learning but it didn't work out x_____x.
Do you have GFX Experience: (If you claim to have experience here, make sure you back it up with some samples.): Yes kind of. Im pretty bad though haha.
Any other information we should know: (Any fun things you like to do? Good ideas? Side notes? Any talent that could attract players to forums or the game?): JQS ARE SO FUN.

DustAngel

Back to top Go down

DustAngel's GM Application Empty Re: DustAngel's GM Application

Post  Chac Mon May 16, 2011 9:01 am

Congratulations John.

You have been accepted as an OrangeStory Staff Member.

Do not break any of OrangeStory's rules as you know what will happen.

Good Luck and I hope you can bring us some users.

- Luminus
- Linden

DustAngel's GM Application 2h3c785
Chac
Chac
Admin
Admin

http://orangestorymaple.tk

Back to top Go down

DustAngel's GM Application Empty Re: DustAngel's GM Application

Post  DustAngel Fri May 20, 2011 11:35 am

Mac am I level 3?