OrangeStory v62 Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AznCeejay's GM Application

Go down

AznCeejay's GM Application Empty AznCeejay's GM Application

Post  aureliocj Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:00 am

Your Real Name:Ceejay
Your Age:13
Your IGN:AznCeejay
Your Date of Birth:January 14,1998
Time Zone you are In:Pacific Time (US and Canada)
What Time do you play the most(Be specific,we really do want to know)
I play about 3-6 hours everyday.
Why you feel you deserve the GM Position: (Take some time with this one, put some thought into what makes you better than everyone else?)
First of all,I want the GM Position to be able to do more instead of just reporting the people hacking,spamming,etc.
Second of all,I am a really great friend to our community and I will try to make the server even better.I have many experiences with different servers like VoidMS.I had full 100 Buddies in that server.
Third of all,I wanted to help people even better by being to be able to do more than explaining to them.

What do you think you can bring to OrangeStory:
To be honest I really don't have anything to bring to OrangeStory

How Long have you been playing OrangeStory: (Specific to date)
I just started at June 22,which is the day that someone introduced me to this server,but as you all know im quite experienced with a server and mac knows me a lot

Do you have coding experience: (If you have some in what fields and for how long? Also be specific on what types of games/servers you coded.)
Well apperntally I didn't coded something but I learned how to from someone in void.I am kind of the beginner type at coding.Also,I have a programs that detects stats and ID's of items if that helps.I learned how to code NPCS from a website but I haven't tried it yet

Do you have GFX Experience: (If you claim to have experience here, make sure you back it up with some samples.)
Apparentally I do not have GFX experience but I will try to learn on doing GFX stuffs

Any other information we should know: (Any fun things you like to do? Good ideas? Side notes? Any talent that could attract players to forums or the game?)
Apparentally the only talent I could do is thinking of great ideas for the server.

I hope on getting the job but if i don't i will try to develop the server in further.I wish all people good luck on getting the job

aureliocj

Back to top Go down