OrangeStory v62 Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yonnie's GM Application

Go down

Yonnie's GM Application Empty Yonnie's GM Application

Post  megafalcon Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:26 pm

Your Real Name :
Soh Yong Han

Your Age:
12[13 in 2 month times]

Your IGN:
Yonnie

Your Date Of Birth:
28 August 1998

Time Zone you are In:
UTC/GMT +8 hours

What Times do you play the most: (Be specific, we really do want to know.)
Monday~Friday[4pm-10.30pm] Saturday~Sunday[12pm-11pm]

Why you feel you deserve the GM Position: (Take some time with this one, put some thought into what makes you better than everyone else?)Well, I can host events for player. I am very active and i have lots of spare time. I can catch hackers with enough evidence such as screenshots. If I were a GM. I doesn't ban people very often. I would give them 3 warnings, and after 3 warnings, I would jail them for specific timing depending on their mistake. I could get many people and friends to play this server. I have many friends in Garena. I can ask them to try out this server although they aren't me real-life friends, but we're very close. Very Happy
What do you think you can bring to OrangeStory: I can bring joy and laughter to the players and not having player rage quitting.
How Long have you been playing OrangeStory: (Specific to date)
About 1~2 week ago I started playing OrangeStory.

[color=darkblue]Do you have coding experience: (If you have some in what fields and for how long? Also be specific on what types of games/servers you coded.)No, but i know the code IDs for items and NPC.
Do you have GFX Experience: (If you claim to have experience here, make sure you back it up with some samples.)
Any other information we should know: (Any fun things you like to do? Good ideas? Side notes? Any talent that could attract players to forums or the game?)I love steak.
megafalcon
megafalcon

Back to top Go down