OrangeStory v62 Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eric's GM Application. ^_^

2 posters

Go down

Eric's GM Application. ^_^ Empty Eric's GM Application. ^_^

Post  Eric Thu May 12, 2011 11:30 am

Your Real Name: Eric Scott Clemens
Your Age: 16
Your IGN: Eric
Your Date Of Birth: 1/6/95
Time Zone you are In: (GMT -5) (Eastern standard time)
What Times do you play the most: (Be specific, we really do want to know.) I play 3-6 hours a day on weekdays, and 6+ hours on the weekend. [=
Why you feel you deserve the GM Position: (Take some time with this one, put some thought into what makes you better than everyone else?) I believe I deserve this position because I have about 1 year of experience as a head gm. I also want this position because I would like to get this server to rank 1. I will never betray this server, and I didn't join this server JUST to be a Admin. I hate people who do that. I really would like to be an Admin to help the community out. I love this server and it seems like a very fun server.
What do you think you can bring to OrangeStory: New players, Donations, and much more. I would love to help this server in those ways. I would love to help the community. What I will NOT bring to this server is Chaos and Drama. I cannot stand servers with drama!
How Long have you been playing OrangeStory: (Specific to date) 5/11/11 (May 11th, 2011)
Do you have coding experience: (If you have some in what fields and for how long? Also be specific on what types of games/servers you coded.) I do a little of C++, and coded hacks for a game called, "Crossfire."
Do you have GFX Experience: (If you claim to have experience here, make sure you back it up with some samples.) Not much, but I just got Photoshop CS5, I'm trying to learn it from my mother. (She's an artist at a Advertising Company)
Any other information we should know: (Any fun things you like to do? Good ideas? Side notes? Any talent that could attract players to forums or the game?)I love to do events that give EVERYONE a prize, so they kepp coming back. Example, If the prize was 1billion mesos for 1st place, i'd give everyone like 25-50mil. I could also help make a banner, with Photo shop CS5. By the way, I am applying for the Admin position.
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Eric's GM Application. ^_^ Empty Re: Eric's GM Application. ^_^

Post  Chac Thu May 12, 2011 12:07 pm

Congratulations.

We are pleased to inform you your application has been accepted.

Please re-register and i will make you level 4 as soon as your registered.

Good luck and Welcome to the Team

Luminus
Chac
Chac
Admin
Admin

http://orangestorymaple.tk

Back to top Go down